Sunday 12 May 2013

Korean Festival in DWC



Today in our college I attended Korean Festival which was organized by Corporate Communications’ students organize Korean Festival event in cooperation with Total Resource International Company. Most of DWC students, and  DWC high school and the college Korean Club members, attended the event which aims at celebrating Korean culture with performances of traditional and modern Korean music and Taekwondo demonstrations. I attended Korean tea ceremony which is a traditional form of green tea ceremony practiced in Korea and I enjoy drinking tea while listening to a Korean female talking about Korea’s culture, language, heritage and hospitality. Moreover, I had opportunity to wear the traditional Korean dress “Hanbok”; which is often characterized by vibrant colors and simple lines without pockets. I also learn how to write my name in Korean and with traditional ink. Korean Festival was amazing and I hope every year the college organize this festival. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment